Bennett is looking for Owner Operators with open deck experience pulling the following trailers: Flatbed, Stepdeck, and multi axle RGN's. We also offer Lease Purchase Opportunities.
Call Ron at 888-821-3606 Today!
Top 10% of Bennett Owner Operators average $3,000 to $3,500 a week.
Our Top Earner last year took home $ 237,676.58 on 138,862 miles - revenue of $4570.70 weekly!
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk. Ron Mussmann out of our RRL Terminal in Carbon Cliff, IL can provide you with all the details.
Contact Ron at 888-821-3606.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR §391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.