It's not just a job.
It's a sound investment that grows with time.
When you start a job with NCI today,
you'll have something to show for it down the road.
Owner Operator Pay & Benefits
- Pay That Gets You Ahead. $175k+ average annual revenue.
- More than just mileage pay. Generous fuel surcharge, detention, stop pay, paid plates and permits, washouts - plus zero trailer expense to you.
- Steady year-round freight, on our OTR routes.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Coverage to Keep You Whole
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
Business That’s Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. Bring your loved ones and pets to make those miles pass faster.
Owner Operator Requirements
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
Call (844) 909-0664 for more information or apply online at www.DriveNCI.com/OwnOpp