Carrier One is Current Seeking Flatbed Owner Operators in Your Area!100% Owner Operator, 100% Flatbed. 80% paid to you!! It doesn’t get much better than that. Carrier One is looking to partner with the most professional, qualified flatbed drivers in your area for immediate driving opportunities. With the entire Carrier One team behind you – you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to run your own business successfully.
How You’re Paid:
- 80% to start
- 82% top pay
- Direct Deposit each Friday
Our contractors are currently averaging approximately $5,000 a week in gross revenue, or $260,000 a year in gross revenue. Some are doing much more!Contractors at Carrier One are compensated based on a fixed percentage (80% to start) of the revenue generated from the freight they haul. Quite simply – as rates increase, so does your compensation. In addition, with our longevity bonus program, the longer you stay, the more you get paid with annual percentage increases up to 82%.
What You’ll Haul:The Carrier One fleet transports a variety of flatbed products, including
- Steel of all types
- Steel coils (A large percentage of our freight involves steel coils)
- Building materials/products
- Machinery/Heavy Equipment
- Roughly 60%-70% of the freight we haul is tarped
Where and How You’ll Run:
- Our freight is East of the Rockies . . . with most of our freight lanes concentrated in the Midwest, the South, the Southeast, and some Northeast.
- We are 100% NON-FORCED dispatch, and with a fleet of 100% Owner Operators you can rest assured you’re never competing with company drivers for freight.
- Our drivers get the added benefits of personal attention that mega carriers just can’t match . . . with a 25 to 1 Fleet Manager to Driver ratio – we BLOW away mega carrier ratios of up to 100 drivers per board. Don’t talk to a Qualcomm unit, talk to your dispatcher.
- Home time is up to you, however depending on where you live, our most successful contractors usually stay out between 10 – 14 days at a time. We have select areas where weekend home time is an option as well.
Lease Purchase – Purchase Your Truck Here:
- $0 down and $1 buyout after 3-5 Yr Lease Term – NO BALLOON!
- Carrier One pays your first 2 truck/trailer payments
- 2015-2019 Tractors Available for Lease
- Wide Selection of Peterbilt, Kenworth, and Freightliners
- Trailer Rental
- $.10/mile maintenance fund
Owner Operator Details – Bring Your Own Truck
- Accepting Trucks 10 Years or Newer with a recent DOT inspection
- We pay cargo & liability insurance
- Base Plate Program
- Trailer Rental Available (48’ or 53’ flatbeds) or bring your own
How to Qualify:
- Have 18 Months of Verifiable OTR Experience in the Last 3 Years
- Have 6 months of flatbed experience (or the willingness to train)
- Don’t have flatbed experience? Carrier One offers paid securement training, both full and refresher courses with the best trainers in the industry
- Be 23 Years of Age or Older
- Live in our hiring area
- Possess Current Class A CDL
- Must have current DOT Physical (not set to expire within 90 days of Orientation Date)
- For Lease Purchase drivers – credit approval via our partner leasing company, Impel Union (please note: approval is not purely tied to credit score only. Impel uses a unique set of criteria that is not solely based upon your credit score, ask a recruiter for details)
Build your story at Carrier One; where honor, integrity, and trust have made a comeback.
Submit your application today!