Our Tanker Truck Drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
**$3,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates** New CDL Drivers Welcome**
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc?
- Minimum of a Class B CDL required with Tanker Liquid transfer experience; Class A preferred;
- Have or ability to obtain Hazmat and Tankers endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE