TransAm Trucking Recent CDL Graduate Company Truck Driver Jobs
New drivers are now eligible for $5,000 in sign-on incentives!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driving school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Recent CDL-A Graduate Company Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- 31 cents per mile loaded and empty (includes per diem)
- Increased to 36 cents per mile loaded and empty (includes per diem) after 6 months of continuous service
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $200/month retention bonus after the final month installment of the sign-on bonus
- Up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line equipment
Recent CDL-A Graduate Company Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.