Are you ready to take your business to the next level? As an open deck Owner Operator, you can pick your preferred freight or work with a Load Coordinator to minimize downtime. For more than 40 years, Mercer Transportation has built a network of over 12,000 customers, so there’s a variety of available freight from one year to the next.
When you’re hauling flatbed loads with Mercer Transportation, you can expect quick pay after the paperwork is settled. You’ll also have opportunities to save on fuel, tires, insurance, and other major expenses. Mercer Transportation is a great company for professional drivers looking to succeed in the trucking industry.
Owner Operators enjoy many benefits at Mercer Transportation:
- Zero sign-on fees to join with Mercer
- 75% of line haul revenue (minus 1% surcharge for insurance)
- Quick Pay after paperwork is submitted for each load
- Use a personal Load Coordinator or browse thousands of loads
- Major discounts on tires, essential gear, and insurance
- Save on diesel with Mercer fuel card (we file and pay fuel taxes)
- Access to driver lounge and open-door offices in Louisville
- Bonus credits for revenue, safety, and years-of-service
Surprising for one of the top carriers in North America, Mercer Transportation has kept the supportive and friendly company culture of a “mom and pop” operation. Just like over 40 years ago, when we started as a small flatbed company, Mercer Transportation is dedicated to the success of each Owner Operator in the fleet. Thanks to our huge North American service area and diverse range of clients and services, we’re well equipped to outlast even the roughest patches in the economy. We continue to pay drivers on time, and each Owner Operator is treated with respect. If you feel like you’re getting lost in the shuffle and struggling to stay busy, check out the available freight with Mercer Transportation.
After 40+ Years, Still Going Strong
Join Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
Call (844) 767-9899 for a Mercer Recruiter
Get More Information and Answers to your Questions.
Or Apply Online Today!
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25+ years old with Current Class A CDL and DOT Physical
- Clean driving record (traffic violations, accidents, etc.)
- 6 months open deck experience in the last 3 years
- One year of recent interstate trucking experience
- Willing to install forward facing dashcam
- Must have a smartphone
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)