New drivers are now eligible for $2,500 in sign-on incentives!
If you are a CDL-A driver in the West Kentucky or Northwest Georgia areas, then you may be eligible for dedicated customer driving opportunities at TransAm Trucking! Call us today to start enjoying life on the road with competitive pay, weekly home time, and more!
TransAm Dedicated Customer Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- 39 cents per mile loaded and empty (including per diem)
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Weekly performance bonus
- Weekly home time for 34 hour reset
- $100/month retention bonus after the final month installment of the sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, & life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
Dedicated Customer CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must live in the West Kentucky or Northwest Georgia area
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 3 months of CDL-A driving experience
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.