Clean Harbors Provost, AB is looking for Class 1 Operator’s to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and operating Vacuum Trucks and Combo Units.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages hourly wages up to $30.00/hour depending on experience plus weekly overtime after eight (8) hours;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- 10 Days on 4 Days off – negotiable rotation;
- Accommodations are provided to those who are from out of town;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites and operate the unit while on site;
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments;
- May transport hazardous goods.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 1 Driver’s License preferred;
- Previous operating experience (i.e. Vacuum Truck and Combo Unit);
- Previous Oil & Gas experience preferred;
- Experience in a labor-intensive position is required;
- Willing to travel throughout Alberta approximately 50% of the year;
- Valid Safety Tickets are considered an asset (i.e. First Aid w CPR, CSTS, H2S Alive).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.