**$3,000 sign on bonus to applicants selected who meet the CDL requirements**
Clean Harbors Spokane, WA is looking for a Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will perform duties associated with picking up waste at customer locations and then transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Pick up waste from customer locations utilizing tanker trucks, vacuum trucks, roll-off trucks and/or dry vans;
- Ability to compare Hazardous Waste Manifest to load being picked up and apply proper labels and marking;
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
- Properly secure the loads;
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred;
- 2-years of hazmat experience preferred;
- Previous tanker experience preferred;
- Previous Roll-off experience preferred;
- Experience driving manual transmissions is required;
- Ability to work 55-60 hour work weeks.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.