Ohio CDL-A Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Jobs
New drivers are now eligible for $5,000 in sign-on incentives!
If you are a CDL-A driver in the Kentucky, Arkansas, Ohio, or Indiana area, then you may be eligible for dedicated customer driving opportunities at TransAm Trucking! Call us today to start enjoying life on the road with competitive pay and more!
TransAm Ohio Dedicated Customer Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $1,140 per week*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Home time is dependent on your location
- $200/month retention bonus after the final month installment of the sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, & life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Top-of-the-line equipment
Ohio CDL-A Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the tractor home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location
*$1,140/week based on $190/day with 48 hours home time every 2 weeks
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.