Clean Harbors Syracuse, NY is looking for a Class A Truck Driver for a dedicated run of roll-off containers that requires travel into Canada twice a week. Material that is being transported is non hazardous waste.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Valid Class A CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement required
- Operate a Manual Transmission required
- Previous expeirence is a plus but not required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to View a Day in The Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.