Safety-Kleen Sacramento, CA is looking for an Oil Route Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! As an Oil Route Service Driver you will be responsible for pick-up of waste oil and anti-freeze with a Class B Tanker Truck at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Rate plus Commission);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Class B Box truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements upon hire;
- Previous Route Sales experience preferred;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission required;
- Ability to use a hand-held device required;
- Strong customer service skills required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.