Clean Harbors Saint Johns, New Brunswick is looking for an Vacuum Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team! These positions are responsible for operating and driving a variety of equipment including but not limited to a Vac Truck, High Pressure, Combo Unit and a variety of our other fleet. This includes driving equipment to and from worksites, performing roadside repairs, and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages plus overtime ;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate and drive multiple units and assist with job site preparation;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections;
- Maintain and update driver’s log book;
- Communicate with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Work as part of a team with Customer, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 or 3 driver’s license is required;
- Previous experience operating a Vac truck and Combo Unit is required;
- Previous High pressure experience required (i.e. Single TLE, Dual LTC, Dump Guns, etc.);
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.