This owner-operator container work truck driver business opportunity allows you to set your own schedule, features a yearly earning potential of up to $165,000 and includes daily home time. Run your business hauling containers in Elwood, IL, get home frequently and earn larger weekly settlements.
Owner-Operator Container Work Truck Drivers eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
Owner-Operator Container Work Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $165,000 per year
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Access to company facilities
- Flexible scheduling options
Owner-Operator Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Elwood, IL
- Own a tractor that is 2000 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Owner-Operator Container Work Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
“Using the load board to pick my freight is the best part about being an owner-operator. Any program that gives you the freedom to make your own choices, is great.” Ron Brignac, owner-operator container work truck driver
Lease with one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding owner-operator container work truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus