Up to a $7500 Sign on Bonus!!
Safety-Kleen in Dolton, IL location is looking for a Professional Class A Regional Tanker Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Regional Driver are responsible for daily routes, transporting hazardous and non-hazardous materials between our Safety-Kleen recycle center in Dolton, IL and other facilities in the Midwest. Primarily driving tankers, position may require travel away from home up to 2-3 nights a week.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Home weekends and some weeknights
- Paid uniform and work boots
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles;
- Collects waste mineral spirits from Safety-Kleen branches and transports to our Safety-Kleen recycle center or located in Dolton, IL;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 2-3 nights a week;
- Class A CDL required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements required;
- 6+ months of Class A driving experience preferred.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.