Dallas/Fort Worth CDL-A Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Jobs
If you are a CDL-A driver in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, then you may be eligible for dedicated customer driving opportunities at TransAm Trucking! Call us today to start enjoying life on the road with competitive pay and more!
Dallas/Fort Worth Dedicated Customer Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $250 per day*
- Weekly performance bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Weekly home time
- 5 days on / 2 days off
- $200 monthly retention bonus after completion of sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, & life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line equipment
Dallas/Fort Worth Dedicated Customer Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location. Exception: Dedicated drivers residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan are required to take the equipment to the Rockwall terminal when not on duty.
* Paid $250 per day for each full day the driver is available and performs work for TransAm.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.