Become an owner-operator Container Work truck driver and generate up to $185,000 in annual revenue by leasing your business on with Schneider. Owner-operator Container Work truck drivers get home daily while hauling containers and receiving speedy revenue for their business via weekly settlements.
Owner-operator Container Work truck driver overview
- Top owner-operators generate $185,000 or more in revenue each year.
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $2,500 limited-time lease-on incentive.
Owner-operator Container Work truck driver qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Elwood, IL.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can pass DOT inspection.
Owner-operator Container Work truck drivers can take advantage of:
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Predictable home time: Haul freight that will keep you close to home.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business opportunities and revenue. Call 800-285-3273 for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus 2500