Our Class B Route Drivers service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. and will provide onsite service for parts washer machines. The Route Sales and Service Driver may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive base pay with commission opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Switch out 15- & 30-gallon drums of solutions
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generte new leads in the field
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Previous customer service/sales experience an asset
- Class B CDL required
- Ability to perform labor experience (loading/offloading truck, moving drums, etc)
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.