Our team is looking for an Insite CDL Driver (Roll-off Truck Operator) (based in Rosemount, MN) who will drive and operate mainly Roll-Off Trucks and at times other CDL equipment. This position will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, spill containment, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will operate vehicles including roll-off truck, and potentially a vacuum truck in future.
This position will be based at the Rosemount, MN Refinery.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Scheduled day shifts when working at the Refinery;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, tank cleaning, etc;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating roll-off truck units, and potentially vacuum truck units;
- Completing tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, spill containment, equipment decontamination;
- Performing spill containments, taking liquid waste to disposal area on site;
- Rigging equipment in and out, following lock out/tag out procedures;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL, with a clean 3 year MVR required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements are preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire (Paid Training!);
- 1+ year experience with Roll-Off Truck is preferred;
- 1+ year experience with Hydro Vac or Vacuum Truck is an asset;
- Ability to travel 10% of the time when cross training/working with the Field Services group outside of the refinery;
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 for emergency response work at the Rosemount, MN refinery.
Requisition # 74525
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Who is Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen? Watch this Commercial showcasing 40 Years of Sustainability! https://vimeo.com/389037381/74b450d84f
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.