Offering $3,000 sign-on bonus plus Hotel & Per diem when travelling!
The Clean Harbors branch in Tualatin OR is looking for a Class A Driver/Operator to join their safety conscious team! The Class A Driver/Operator will operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
This position offers local and regional work for Class A Drivers with potential travel throughout the United States, based on customer demand and project-based work. This position may require travel away from home up 50% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive HOURLY wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Operates equipment such as, but not limited to: Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Must be computer savvy – we use Electronic Driver Logs
- Recent CDL A grads encouraged to apply
- Paid training
- Manual transmission required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required
- Manual transmission experience Preferred
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred or ability to obtain
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.