*$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
Clean Harbors is searching for a Class A or B Driver to be be responsible for loading and transporting non-hazardous used oil filters at customer locations throughout New England. This position can be based anywhere between Pennsylvania and Rhode Island and will operate a Straight Truck with a hydraulic dump lift, requiring travel away from home up to 3-4 days a week at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & ½ after 40hr + Per-diem)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Traveling to customer sites to pick up dumpster filled with used oil filters
- Connect chains to dumpster and hydraulic lift
- Safely operate vehicle in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state and federal requirements
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to travel away from home 3-4 times a week
- Class A or B CDL required
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. We are the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.