Safety-Kleen Romulus, MI is looking for a Class B Trainee to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unload route truck containerized waste;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck arrival;
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning, straightening);
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
- Assist with inventory count at warehouse;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ years previous physical/labor work experience;
- Attention to detail needed;
- Ability to follow specific instructions;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills is an asset;
- Class B preferred; must be able to obtain
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.