$7,000 sign on bonus available to candidate who meets the CDL qualifications of the position.
Clean Harbors in Kent, WA has an immediate need for a full time, permanent Local Class A Driver. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer location and transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
Alternating shifts Sunday-Thursday and Monday-Friday depending on workload/project assignment. Overtime available weekly as needed to service customer accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Competitive hourly wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Health, dental and life insurance plan available after 30 days of employment;
- 401k, Tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off;
- Driver reimbursement programs – company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans, roll offs, and vacuum tankers;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load;
- Maintain regular communication and provide daily updates to Manager and support staff;
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed;
- Maintain daily electronic logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports and load container inspection reports.
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat and Tanker preferred or willing to obtain after hire;
- Ability to work weekly overtime and occasional weekends as required by the branch.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.