**$7,000 sign on bonus available to a candidate who meets the CDL requirements**
Our Vacuum Route Truck Drivers (known internally as a Vac Sales and Service Rep) at our Clackamas, OR location work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions. Operating a Vacuum Truck and picking up industrial waste and delivering material to a final destination, which could be a landfill or other disposal site.
This position runs mostly Monday-Friday; about 50 hours a week. The territory is SW Washington, Northern and Central Oregon; home nightly.
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Hourly Pay during training;
- Boot voucher; uniforms provided;
- Company paid training, paid travel time, log books, and documentation;
- Driver Reimbursement Programs;
- Advancement opportunities and more.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks;
- Clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements preferred or willing to obtain after hire;
- Manual transmission experience required and no automatic restriction on CDL;
- Previous route/sales experience an asset;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.