The Local Oil Truck Driver will be responsible for picking up used motor oil and anti-freeze from various automotive locations, such as mechanic shops, car dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies using a (Class B) tanker straight truck. We are searching for a reliable and safety-oriented individual to join our Safety-Kleen team in Stoughton, MA!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Will operate a Class B Tanker
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Class B CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement
- 1+ year(s) driving experience preferred
- Ability to use a mobile/handheld scanner/computer
- Excellent commitment to Safety and Customer Service
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors / Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
We are a Military & Veteran friendly company.