Safety-Kleen Fort Wayne, IN is looking for a Class B Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! Oil Sales and Service Route Drivers service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, and quick-change oil companies, collecting their used oil and then transporting it back to a company facility for disposal. This is typically a Monday to Friday route servicing Northeast Indiana areas.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follows all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules and safely operates vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements, or willingness to obtain up on hire are required (reimbursements available!);
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience an asset;
- Previous route driving considered an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.