Our Safety-Kleen San Jose, CA location is seeking a Class B Box Truck Service Driver. This Driver will operate a Class B Box trucks while servicing customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, and quick change oil companies. Will also obtain new customers and selling our line of lubricant products. This positions offers room for growth and the ability to obtain a CDL Drivers license upon hire!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Salary plus monthly commission);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ years of previous Route Sales experience preferred;
- Class B CDL preferred (Ability to obtain upon hire);
- Previous Commercial Driving experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon hire;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission (or ability to learn);
- Ability to operate a handheld device;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.