Clean Harbors Bow, NH facility is hiring Drivers! As a Class B Driver you will perform duties associated with industrial/environmental cleaning, hazardous waste pick up/disposal, emergency response, and site remediation while working in all types of weather conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Vacuum Trucks (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll offs, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van trailers;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Assist with Field Technician duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker endorsement preferred;
- Hazmat endorsement preferred, (Ability to obtain upon hire);
- Previous experience driving Class B commercial vehicles;
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience is an asset;
- Ability to travel and be on call for emergency response!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.