Our team in New Haven, CT is currently seeking a Class A Truck Driver to haul tanker locally. Driver will perform duties associated with transporting oil and windsheild wiper fluid to several of our branches & terminals.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay, Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Deliveries with Class A Tanker to rail cars and at branch locations
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units
- Safely make hose connections
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL and tanker endorsement preferred
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills required
- Ability to use a mobile device
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483)
Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers