The Yard Driver will be responsible for operating a terminal tractor or “mule” to move trailers within the facility and performing other physically demanding work within the facility/plant. This is an entry-level, full-time position offering annual earnings potential in excess of $50,000/year, along with career growth and advancement opportunities. We are looking for safety-oriented and reliable individuals to join our team in Kimball, NE!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates terminal tractor or “mule” to move trailers around in the facility yard
- Delivers/picks up bins, van, bulk trailers, tanker trucks, and other equipment that must be driven throughout the facility
- Ensures that wheel chalks and jack-stands are in place and operating properly
- Performs manual tasks such as cleaning up spills when necessary while taking all safety precautions necessary to prevent injury
- Exercise good judgment and proper operating skills required to operate the vehicle within the confines of the facility, positioning trailers/vans at loading dock, and maneuvering vehicle in crowed areas around the facility
- Observes and maintain posted speed limits
- Operates a forklift as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of related work or industry experience
- Ability to operate manual transmission
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
- Accountability and punctuality
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.