**Paid CDL training available or a great opportunity for new CDL graduates to gain valuable experience**
Safety-Kleen located in Seattle, WA is currently seeking a Class B Trainee. You will be responsible for completing all assigned route and warehouse duties. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and is looking for a long-term career to be a part of our team.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Company paid CDL training;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer locations;
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolly at customer locations;
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical labor);
- Class B CDL preffered;
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.