As an Equipment Operator you will operate heavy equipment either at a Clean Harbors facility or at a customer location. Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
Hours: Third Shift
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates excavators, backhoes and roll-off trucks;
- Assists with moving drums as necessary;
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Complete and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years’ experience in operating an excavator, backhoe and/or roll-off truck;
- Previous industrial labor experience considered an asset.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.