Our Technical Services team is looking for a full time Class A CDL Tanker Truck Driver. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer location and transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
*New CDL Drivers welcome*
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibilities of liquid to tank, etc.); Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Ability to maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations
- Adhere to assigned milk run schedule of pick-ups and drop-offs
- Communicate regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage
- Territory coverage includes Arizona, California, Texas & New Mexico
- 35% overnight travel
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements STRONGLY preferred
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.