Safety-Kleen, New Kingston, PA is looking for a Trainee Class B CDL Driver/Material Handler to join their safety conscious team! As a Utility Driver you will be tasked with providing coverage/ driving for our other drivers, supporting services at our larger customer locations, as well as working in the warehouse managing inventory, loading and unloading trucks within the Harrisburg facility.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Loads and unloads trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary
- Visits 5-8 customer sites per day
- Delivers product in a class B box truck
- Picks up various waste (both Haz and Non Haz) from customer locations
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- CDL License preferred, or willing to obtain CDL License. Required to operate Class B Trucks - WE'LL PAY!
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements will be Required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.