Clean Harbors Topeka, KS (Goodyear Facility) is looking for Class B Drivers to join their safety conscious team! Our drivers operate various Class B vehicles onsite as well as complete technician duties as required. Class B operators are responsible for adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations while transporting all hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials.
Onsite, Home Daily
Class B Recertification Provided
Monday-Friday, stable hours, time and a half after 40 hrs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- Company paid certifications, licenses, and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to safely operate company equipment and the onsite and offsite transportation of waste materials;
- Will oversee DOT compliance of various production units;
- Maintain proper labeling;
- Generates waste labels and assures containers are properly marked and labeled;
- Inspect drums for container integrity and regulatory compliance;
- Provides reports for managing waste currently onsite via in plant tracking program;
- Responsible for safe loading of waste hauling vehicles.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL License Required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon hire;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Previous industrial general labor experience required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
*Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company*