Clean Harbors Dolton, IL is looking for Class A Liquid Drivers to join their safety conscious team! Class A Liquid Drivers will operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on assignment, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
This position offers local work for Class A Drivers with travel throughout the United States required based on customer demand and project-based work. You may be asked to travel up to 3 weeks at a time with accommodations provided and per-diem paid out weekly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Manual transmission experience required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements required;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight for up to 3 weeks at a time.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.