**$3,000 sign on available for a candidate who is hired that meets the CDL qualifications of the role.**
Our facility in Pasco, WA is hiring a full time Oil Tanker Driver. This role will be responsible for local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer locations and the refinery.
Shift is Monday-Friday start time around 6:00 am until the route is completed; with occasional Saturdays and overnights possible.
Why work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck or Class B Box Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses;
- Perform tank cleaning following all local, state and federal compliance regulations;
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Class B CDL License required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Experience operating manual transmissions and no Auto Restrict on CDL;
- Previous sales/route based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell phone).
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.