Based out of Tucker, GA. Our Class B Driver are responsible for assisting in the collection, identification and proper packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. These positions will also prepare waste drums for pick-up and delivery at Household / Retail Hazardous Waste facilities and customer sites. Our Environmental Field Chemists also participate in Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events held on weekends around the region as business demands require. These positions are not lab-based Chemist positions and will require up to 100% field work in various working conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Company paid certifications, licenses (Class B CDL) and training, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collects, identifies and packages hazardous and non-hazardous waste products within customer facilities;
- Samples, labels and prepares waste drums for pick-up and delivery;
- Loading wastes properly and segregates for compatibility on transport vehicle;
- Driving out to different client sites using the company vehicle;
- Assisting with Household Hazardous Waste Programs in the area as business demands require.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- College degree in chemistry, biology or other natural science preferred but not required;
- Previous experience in hazardous material handling, chemistry and/or lab packing experience preferred but not required;
- OSHA, DOT and RCRA experience preferred;
- Ability to potentially travel up to 25% of the year as business demands require;
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class “B” CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements (reimbursed by Clean Harbors)!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.