Based out of Wichita, KS. Our Class B Driver (Field Service Drivers) will perform duties operating Vacuum and Roll-off Trucks. All duties associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Field Service Divers will drive an average of 30% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations (operating equipment such as Roll Off Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, High Pressure Trailers, etc) the remainder of the time. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it. This position requires regular physical labor duties.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL License Required;
- Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Previous Roll-off or Vacuum Truck experience is a plus;
- Previous labor experience (heavy lifting, equipment operation, confined space) a strong asset;
- Ability to travel 1-2 weeks away from home at a time as business demands require (up to 40% of the time).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.