As a Class B Oil Route Driver works outside year around in all types of weather conditions, operating a straight tank truck doing used oil collection at customer sites.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly base rates with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- May visit 10-12 sites per day
- Collection of used oil from tank or totes
- Local route pick up at automotive and industrial based customer facilities.
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Minimum Class B CDL with Tanker Endorsement required, clean 3-year MVR
- Previous route/sales experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement upon hire
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company *SK