Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
The EO/Driver III is responsible to operate and drive equipment including operating one or more of the following equipment types: Hot Oiler; Flushby Rod Rig; Coil Tubing; Mulcher, Directional Boring Equipment; Directional Monitor Equipment, and/or operating and driving equipment in support of the Decoking, Pigging, Chemical Cleaning or Material Processing, including driving equipment to and from worksites, performing Pre / Post Trip inspections, and performing roadside repairs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Operate and drive equipment including operating and driving equipment to and from work sites.
• In support of the Industrial Service Group - Operate one or more of the following equipment types: Hot Oiler; Flushby Rod Rig; Coil Tubing; Mulcher, Directional Boring Equipment, and Directional Monitor Equipment
• In support of the Specialty Services Group - operate and drive equipment, if you are part of Decoking, Pigging, Chemical Cleaning or Material Processing.
• Perform Pre / Post Trip inspections
• Perform roadside repairs when needed
• Responsible for safe operation and maintenance of equipment
• Log driving information as required
• Communicate with dispatchers
• May transport hazardous goods
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• High School diploma or equivalent requirement
• Mechanical ability; Knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair; Knowledge of data logging.
• Experience in Heavy equipment and vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair.
• Maintain the appropriate Class 1 or Class 3 license and compliance with TDG, Provincial and Company regulations
• Mechanical ability
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Ability to bend, twist, lift & climb
• Able to enter/exit heavy equipment without strain ( sometimes climbing a ladder )
• Able to operate physical controls/pedals associated with the piece of equipment ( manual dexterity)
• 20/20 eyesight corrected or uncorrected
• Ability to use tools and to assist in operations of Equipment
• Ability to lift hoods to assist with equipment repairs
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• High level of concentration
• Mechanical ability
• Ability to climb under a truck for inspection
• Resilient energy - endurance - maintaining physical strength for a long period of time
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.