The CDL A Truck Driver will be responsible for mobilizing CDL vehicles to job sites located in North and South Carolina and transporting the waste generated from the job (hazardous and non-hazardous) to a company facility for disposal. This position requires approximately 25% overnight travel with the opportunity to earn overtime on Saturday.
$3000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and processes while acting in a safe manner at all times
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of equipment
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations
- Maintain up to date DOT, OSHA, and all company-required training
- Other assigned duties as needed
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Class A with clean MVR
- Hazmat Endorsement or ability to obtain
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous commerical driving experience
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Our Company offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (w/ company matching), tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Company paid training, licenses, and certification
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.