As a Class A Facility Driver based out of our Smithfield, KY location you will perform duties associated with moving a truck from drop yard to facility and local branch movements. Local, home every day, driver will make multiple stops per shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors Company?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & 1/2 after 40 hours)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Facility Driver-move equipment between facilities
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste
- Make hose connections for pump out
- Guarantee placarding of vehicle meets Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean Class A CDL driver’s license with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Previous tanker experience preferred but not required
- Experience operating a manual transmissions
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.