Clean Harbors Compton, CA is looking for a Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class B Truck Drivers perform driving duties associated with projects like municipality services and working outside year-round in all types of weather. Work is local, and schedule is primarily during the day, however must be flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on call weeks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performing driving duties associated with municipal services;
- Operating vehicles such as pick-up trucks with trailers;
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Hazmat & tanker endorsements are required;
- Flexibility in schedule;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! 40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.