Up to $5,000 sign on bonus eligibility
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company-paid training, and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Drives and operates trucks such as roll-offs, tractor-trailers, and vacuum trucks.
- Maintains daily logs, timesheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Supplies a safe, effective, and professional service to our clients.
- Class A CDL Required.
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements upon hire (Paid training!).
- Previous experience operating Vacuum Trucks or Tanker Trucks considered an asset.
- Previous Heavy Equipment experience considered an asset (Excavators, Loaders, etc.).
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% is required.
- Must be willing to obtain a passport or enhanced license for cross-border travel into Canada as required.