** $7,000 Sign On Bonus available to candidates who meet CDL qualifications **
Thermo Fluids Clackamas, OR is looking for an Oil Route Tanker Driver to join their safety conscious team! As an Oil Route Tanker Driver you will be responsible for the pickup of waste oil around the greater Clacakamas area. As well as customer facing contact at customer locations such as: garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies. Upselling of our other products such as new antifreeze, allied products and new lube oils is also an expectation for this role.
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating a Tanker Truck;
- Offload daily at tank farm;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- New drivers typically work 10 hours per day for the first 3 months.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsement preferred or willing to obtain after hire;
- Previous Route experience preferred;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer preferred;
- Customer service experience preferred.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.