Clean Harbors Lexington, SC is looking for a Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! The Class B Driver will be responsible for picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our Field Chemists for return to division/disposal. This position requires covers South Carolina and parts of North Carolina with approximately 25% overnight travel.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and processes while acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load/secure/unload freight including hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of equipment
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations
- Maintain up to date DOT, OSHA, and all company-required training
- Other assigned duties as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL required
- Ability hazmat endorsements
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- 1 year commercial driving experience
- Commercial driving experience with Hazmat a plus
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.