We are seeking a Class A Route Driver to join our team in Albuquerque, NM. This driver will be collecting used motor oil from different Thermo Fluids, Safety-Kleen and Clean Harbors facilities and transporting it to the Albuquerque, NM plant.
***$7,000 Sign-on bonus available for candidates that meet CDL requirements **
Why Work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of active employment
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime, as per collective agreement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operating tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles (dry van)
- Collecting waste oil from customer locations and transporting it to the Tacoma refinery or other designated disposal locations
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Requires Class A CDL
- Requires Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- Must be able to drive CDL manual transmission
- Previous driver route sales a plus
- Driver will be cross-trained
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Enhanced Class A CDL Required
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Previous tanker experience Required
- Previous dry van experience an asset
- Knowledge of material and experience transporting hazardous waste preferred
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full-service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.