Our Class A Oil Tanker Drivers performs daily routes operating tankers to transport oil and hazardous/hazardous materials between Safety-Kleen sites and other facilities.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of oil and hazardous/non-hazardous materials;
- Adheres to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Picks up oil and other materials at Safety-Kleen locations utilizing tankers;
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements /regulations;
- Maintains daily lelectronic driver ogs;
- Adheres to assigned run schedule of pick-ups and drop-offs.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class A Commercial License with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements;
- Excellent working knowledge of the transportation of hazardous materials;
- Minimum of 2-years driving experience and a good driving record;
- Previous pumping experience is an asset;
- Willing to travel overnight as needed.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.