** $7,000 Sign On Bonus available to a candidate hired that meets the CDL requirements**
Clean Harbors in Clackamas, OR is looking for a CDL Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team. Our Class A Drivers perform duties associated with picking up hazmat and non-hazmat waste at customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors disposal facility; this position will make multiple stops per day on a route. Mostly Monday-Friday, with occasional weekend work and occasional overnights a few times a year.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers;
- Loading and offloading their load;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as, vehicle inspection reports;
- Availability to work occasional weekends for Household Hazardous Waste events.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred, or ability to obtain after hire;
- Previous hazmat transportation, roll off and tanker experience preferred;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions and no automatic restricton on CDL is required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.